Swannies Day Glasses block between 42-80% of blue light between 400-450 nanometers, which is considered the most harmful part of the blue light spectrum. They also block between 22-42% of blue light between 450-500 nanometers. This allows the part of the blue light spectrum which can be beneficial to your health during the daylight hours to get through, while still protecting your eyes from harmful over-exposure. All Swannies Glasses also block 100% of UV light.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between the clear lens and orange lens Swannies?
- Can I wear Swannies Day Glasses outside?
- When should I wear Swannies Blue Light Blocking Day Glasses?
- How will Swannies Blue Light Blocking Day Glasses help me optimize my work?
- What percentage of blue light do the Swannies Day Glasses block?
- Why should I wear Swannies Blue Light Blocking Day Glasses?