Blue light is everywhere and comes from a number of sources including phones, tablets, computers, TV's and even modern home lighting like fluorescents and LEDs. To get the best out of your Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses we recommend putting them on at least 90 minutes before going to bed and then not taking them off again until you switch off the lights for sleep. Swannies are also very useful during the day when you are looking at a computer or other screens for long periods of time.
Articles in this section
- Are blue light blocking glasses needed for protection when watching TV or just when using the computer?
- Why do my eyes hurt? Why is my vision blurry?
- How is the Sleeping Mask strap designed?
- What's different about your Sleeping Mask?
- What is your Sleeping Mask made out of?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- What are the care instructions for the Swanwick Sleep Sleeping Mask?