Eye strain and vision blurriness are all symptoms of eyesight disorders. We highly recommend that if you continue to experience these symptoms to schedule an appointment with your optometrist.
Articles in this section
- Are blue light blocking glasses needed for protection when watching TV or just when using the computer?
- Why do my eyes hurt? Why is my vision blurry?
- How is the Sleeping Mask strap designed?
- What's different about your Sleeping Mask?
- What is your Sleeping Mask made out of?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- What are the care instructions for the Swanwick Sleep Sleeping Mask?