Many blue blockers on the market are yellow-tinted glasses or ballistic safety goggles that provide a small amount of protection against blue light. Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses and Computer Eyewear are FDA registered and have been extensively researched, designed and manufactured specifically to block blue light, particularly the specific wavelengths proven to suppress the body's natural production of melatonin, the sleep-promoting hormone. Swannies are also made with top quality acetate frames with spring hinges and top of the line polycarbonate lenses with anti-glare coating on both front and back. We're confident you won't find better quality reader glasses on the market!
Articles in this section
- Why do my eyes hurt? Why is my vision blurry?
- How is the Sleeping Mask strap designed?
- What's different about your Sleeping Mask?
- What is your Sleeping Mask made out of?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- What are the care instructions for the Swanwick Sleep Sleeping Mask?
- Do you have a fitover size guide?