Many blue blockers on the market are yellow-tinted glasses or ballistic safety goggles that provide a small amount of protection against blue light. Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses and Computer Eyewear are FDA registered and have been extensively researched, designed and manufactured specifically to block blue light, particularly the specific wavelengths proven to suppress the body's natural production of melatonin, the sleep-promoting hormone. Swannies are also made with top quality acetate frames with spring hinges and top of the line polycarbonate lenses with anti-glare coating on both front and back. We're confident you won't find better quality reader glasses on the market!
Articles in this section
- Are blue light blocking glasses needed for protection when watching TV or just when using the computer?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper blue blocking glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV protected?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?