Swannies are 100% UV-rated and offer protection from UV rays. Swannies are however primarily designed to be worn during the evening and when using digital devices and do not offer as dark a tint as sunglasses, which are designed to reduce sun glare.
Articles in this section
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper glasses?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV rated?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Do you have a fitover size guide?
- Swanwick Sleep is registered with the FDA. What does that mean?
- Why is the lens orange? Is it available in other colors?