We recommend wearing Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses any time you are using digital devices such as phones, tablets, computers or TVs for extended periods. This will prevent digital eye strain. We strongly recommend wearing your Swannies at least one hour before bed to stop artificial blue light disrupting your sleep. Some customers report better results putting the glasses on even earlier before bed.
Articles in this section
- What percentage of blue light do Night Swannies block?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper glasses?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV rated?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Swanwick Sleep is registered with the FDA. What does that mean?
- Why is the lens orange? Is it available in other colors?