Swannies can be worn at any time. They are particularly helpful in preventing digital eye strain and associated sore eyes, fatigue and headaches when working in brightly lit office environments and using digital devices for any significant period. Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses are UV rated and will protect your eyes from harmful glare.
Articles in this section
- What percentage of blue light do Night Swannies block?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper glasses?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV rated?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Swanwick Sleep is registered with the FDA. What does that mean?
- Why is the lens orange? Is it available in other colors?