Swannies can be worn at any time. They are particularly helpful in preventing digital eye strain and associated sore eyes, fatigue and headaches when working in brightly lit office environments and using digital devices for any significant period. Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses are UV rated and will protect your eyes from harmful glare.
Articles in this section
- Are blue light blocking glasses needed for protection when watching TV or just when using the computer?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper blue blocking glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV protected?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?