Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses are 100% UV rated and offer protection again UV rays, although they are designed primarily for use with artificial light and digital devices and therefore are not tinted for sun glare.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean my Swannies?
- Can I see independent tests showing what percentage of blue light Swannies block?
- Can I make adjustments to my Swannies to make them fit better?
- When will I notice results?
- What do you suggest for people who wear prescription or corrective glasses?
- Do Swannies Glasses block green light?
- How do I know the dangers of blue light are real?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper glasses?
- How can I fix uneven glasses?
- Are Swannies UV rated?