Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses are 100% UV rated and offer protection again UV rays, although they are designed primarily for use with artificial light and digital devices and therefore are not tinted for sun glare.
Articles in this section
- What percentage of blue light do Night Swannies block?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper glasses?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV rated?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Swanwick Sleep is registered with the FDA. What does that mean?
- Why is the lens orange? Is it available in other colors?