Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses improve the quality of your sleep by filtering out harmful artificial blue light from electronic devices that shuts down your body’s natural melatonin production and disrupts your sleep. Swannies also prevent eye damage from excessive screen use as well as symptoms of digital eye strain such as sore eyes, headaches and fatigue.
Articles in this section
- Are blue light blocking glasses needed for protection when watching TV or just when using the computer?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper blue blocking glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV protected?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?