Innovative lenses filter out blue light on the visible wavelength spectrum that has been proven to disrupt sleep. The lenses allow all other light to be transmitted, leaving you free to watch TV and use electronic devices without negatively affecting your body clock.
Articles in this section
- Are blue light blocking glasses needed for protection when watching TV or just when using the computer?
- What do Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses Do?
- How do Swannies Blue Light Blocking glasses work?
- How are your glasses different from other cheaper blue blocking glasses?
- I think Swannies are highly priced compared to other competitors on the market. Can you explain why?
- Do Swannies work during the day and outside in the sun or daylight?
- Do you have a size guide?
- Are Swannies UV protected?
- Can I wear these on top of normal corrective or prescription glasses?
- Can I look at the sun with Swannies?